- Less than 1 year with Colantonio
- 12 years construction experience
- The Ohio State University, B.A. in Telecommunications and Electronic Media
- OSHA 10-Hour Safety Certification
- Procore Construction Management Software
- On-Screen Takeoff Software
David Dupuy, Project Manager
Dave joined Colantonio in May 2016 with 12 years of experience in project management and estimating. His background includes historic restoration, retail and healthcare with former employers Dellbrook Construction, Callahan Construction Managers and McCourt Construction.
Dave is managing the complex renovation of the 199-unit Golda Meir House, an independent living community owned and managed by the Jewish Community Housing for the Elderly (JCHE). “This project is going to be all about teamwork,” he says. “With an occupied renovation project of this size, with a wide range of diverse residents, there will be challenges and obstacles to overcome on a daily basis. The team the JCHE and we have assembled will ensure this project’s success, as well as very satisfied residents.” Dave spends his weekends at his family’s camp in Maine with his wife and 3 children or coaching his sons’ lacrosse and baseball teams.