- 1 year with Colantonio
- 11 years construction experience
- Wentworth Institute of Technology, Construction Management Studies
- Roger Williams University, Architecture Studies
- Suffolk University, B.S. in History
- MA Construction Supervisor License
- OSHA 30-Hour Safety Certification
- HAZWOPER 30-Hour Training
Jonathan Keller, Assistant Superintendent
Jon joined Colantonio in August 2016 with 11 years of experience supervising academic, large residential, commercial and transportation projects for former employers Gilbane Building Co., Dacon Corporation and Columbia Construction. Jon specializes in occupied renovations on projects with tight deadlines and restricted urban locations.
Jon just wrapped up the historic renovation of the Jamaica Plain Branch Library, which included a new entrance and reading room addition. “It was a challenging project, combining new architectural systems with craftsmanship from over 100 years ago. However, the Colantonio team ensured the highest quality of work on both new and old construction.” He is now renovating the Bethany Health Care Center in Framingham. Jon’s interests off the job site include sailing, hiking, constantly being a handyman, and watching the Bruins and Patriots.