- 3 years with Colantonio
- 8 years construction experience
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute, B.S. Management Engineering
- OSHA 10 and 30-Hour Safety Certification
- Timberline Estimating Software
- Planswift OnScreen Takeoff Software
- Insite SiteWork & Utility Estimating Software
Nick Bean, Estimator
Nick joined Colantonio with estimating and project management experience at Eggrock Modular Solutions. A proven go-getter, Nick worked during college breaks for Amory Engineers, J.H. Lynch & Sons, and Silva Engineering supporting project management in site work and building construction.
Nick helps create budgetary estimates and logistical plans during pre-construction and also focuses on maximizing efficiency in the department's work flow. "I like the team aspect of working with a bunch of different players," he says. "Everyone has their own expertise to bring to the table, and we work hard to achieve a common goal." Nick works hard on his golf game, too, playing in tournaments nearly every weekend. On winter weekends he'll be playing pond hockey with friends and spending time with family.