- Less than 1 year with Colantonio
- 33 years construction experience
- Utica College of Syracuse University, B.S. in Construction Management
- MA Construction Supervisor License
- OSHA 30-Hour Safety Certification
- On-Screen Takeoff Software
Robert Zalatan, Senior Estimator
Bob joined Colantonio in June 2016 with 33 years of estimating and project management experience. His deep background includes academic, assisted living, medical, retail and federal work with former employers Perini Management Services, Cutler Associates, Goodman Associates and SAE Carlson Design/Construction Corporation.
While his dream job would be as a “roadie” for Bob Dylan’s Never Ending Tour, Bob is very detail-oriented and truly enjoys the estimating side of the construction business. “There is no better way to bring a project’s logistics and risks to the forefront than to start with material take-offs at the foundation, then work through the structure and exterior closure to the finishes,” he says. Bob’s favorite spare-time activities involve going to Second Beach in Middletown, RI and attending just about any live concert.