Assistant Project Manager
- Less than 1 year with Colantonio
- 8 Years Construction Experience
- University of Maine Orono, BS in Construction Management
- Manufacturing Extension Partnership Program
- OSHA 30-Hour Safety Certification
- BIM, Estimating CAD
- MS Office Suite
- CPR/AED Certified
Alex joined Colantonio in March 2023 with 8 years of experience in the corporate residential and commercial markets. His experience includes roles as an assistant manager, assistant purchasing manager, estimator, and project engineer on both ground up and renovation projects. His former employers include Toll Brothers, Limbach, LLC, and TG Gallagher.
Alex is working on the 27 Boylston Street Project in Chestnut Hill, a gut renovation of a mixed-use retail/restaurant space for WS Development. He spends his free time with his family cooking, chasing his toddler around, and rooting for every Boston sports team. When a day in his schedule frees up, he’ll be golfing.