Assistant Project Manager
- 1 year with Colantonio
- 7 years construction experience
- William Woods University, MBA, Accelerated Graduate
- Wentworth Institute of Technology, BS in Business Management, Concentration in Project Management
- Procore Construction Management Software
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Project, Visio
- Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate
Amal joined Colantonio in November 2020 with 5 years of experience in corporate real estate and construction. Her background in project controls and management have honed her skills in critical path analysis, document management, permitting, and coordinating timely material procurement. Her former employers include Rubicon Builders, Condyne Construct Inc. and Haley & Aldrich.
Amal is currently working on a mixed use retail/restaurant renovation project for a confidential client. On her days off she likes to travel and explore new fun places to eat, along with spending time with her friends and family.