Assistant Project Manager
- Less than1 year with Colantonio
- 4 years construction experience
- Merrimack College, MS in Engineering Management
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute, BS in Civil Engineering
- 30-Hour OSHA Certification
- Engineer-in-Training Certification
- Autodesk Revit
- Autodesk BIM360
- Autodesk Civil 3D
- Microsoft Office Suite
Bas joined Colantonio in August 2022 with four years of construction experience. His background includes work as a field engineer and assistant project engineer on large-scale residential and office building projects with former employers Mill Creek Residential Trust and John Moriarty & Associates. His work includes implementation of the Lean Construction management system.
Bas is currently working on the Fairbank Community Center in Sudbury. He spends his free time playing and watching soccer but also enjoys other sports like football and basketball. He is a huge Manchester United and Boston sports supporter.