Assistant Project Manager
- Less than 1 year with Colantonio
- 8 years in construction
- Worcester State University, BS in Biology
- Unrestricted Construction Supervisor’s License
- OSHA 30-Hour Safety Certification
- CPR Certification
- Bilingual in Spanish & English, proficient in Portuguese
Brandon joined Colantonio in March 2019 with 8 years of experience in all phases of residential construction, remodeling, and repair work. His background includes running his own home improvement business and working as a property manager for multi-family buildings as a high school student. Brandon is a polished professional with excellent communication skills and a passion for construction.
Brandon is working on the Arthur O’Shea House Renovation Project for the Brookline Housing Authority and on the Town of Medway’s New DPW Facility. He spends his spare time with family and traveling internationally, always looking for new places to explore.