- 1 year with Colantonio
- 2 years construction experience
- High Point University, BA in Communication with Honors
- Minor in Spanish
- MA Construction Supervisor’s License
- OSHA 30-Hour Safety Certification
- Study Abroad Program, Valparaiso, Chile
Brittany joined Colantonio in July 2019 with experience in commercial and residential landscaping, public relations, social media and merchandising. As a landscape foreman, she managed crew members’ time onsite and provided quality control. She is a resourceful problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills, keys to building strong relationships with owners, architects and subcontractors.
Brittany is currently working on the occupied renovation of the Arthur O’Shea House for the Brookline Housing Authority. In her spare time, she pursues writing, public speaking and traveling.