- Less than 1 year with Colantonio
- 6 years of construction experience
- Rhode Island College, BA in Justice Studies
- Wentworth Institute of Technology, Professional Certificate in Construction
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification
- EPA RRP Certification
- MA 2A/1C Hoisting License
- Aerial Boom Lift Training
Cory joined Colantonio in August 2020 with 6 years of construction experience as an Assistant Superintendent and Laborer on Massachusetts public and private projects. He specializes in the construction and renovation of affordable housing developments, including the adaptive/reuse of historic mills.
Cory is currently on the McCormack Building Immediate Needs Project team, renovating DCAMM’s headquarters at One Ashburton Place in Boston. A former high school, AAU and college baseball player, he plays baseball and softball whenever he can.