Assistant Project Manager
- 1 year with Colantonio
- 6 years construction experience
- Northeastern University, BS Civil Engineering, Cum Laude
- OSHA 30-Hour Safety Certification
- Primavera P6 – Scheduling
- CMiC – ERP Software
- Adult/Infant First Aid and CPR Certification
Evan joined Colantonio in February 2017 with 6 years of experience as a Project Engineer, working primarily on concrete water storage tank projects. He has designed site layouts, managed large-scale concrete placements, coordinated and scheduled subcontractors, and performed estimating services.
Evan is currently working on the Golda Meir House occupied renovation project. He and his wife enjoy spending his weekends working on their new house, golfing and being outdoors with family and friends.