- Less than 1 year with Colantonio
- 13 years of construction experience
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute, BS in Civil Engineering
- MA Construction Supervisor License
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification
- BIM 360
- Oracle Primavera P6
- MS Project
- Primavera Submittal Exchange
Kylie joined Colantonio in May 2020 with 13 years of experience in various roles in the construction industry including Staff Engineer, Design Coordinator and Engineer, Assistant Project Manager and most recently as an Assistant Superintendent. She has worked on projects ranging in size from $13 million to $128 million in the K-12, higher education, and transportation markets in both the public and private sectors in Massachusetts.
Kylie is Night Superintendent for the McCormack Building Immediate Needs Project, a comprehensive occupied renovation of DCAMM’s headquarters. She is an avid golfer and skier and, in addition to raising three teenagers, volunteers on local boards. Kylie is also an artist who specializes in house drawings.