Robert Healy, CPHB
Director of BIM and MEP Services
- 2 years with Colantonio
- 10 years of A/E/C industry experience
- American Society of Plumbing Engineers, Member
- Certified Plumbing Design Technician, ASPE
- Certified Plumbing Designer, ASPE
- Certified Passive House Builder
- AutoCAD, AutoCAD Fabrication, AutoCAD Plant 3D
- Revit, Navisworks, BIM360, ReCap PRO
- Insight Software
Rob joined Colantonio in September 2019 with 8 years of Building Information Modeling (BIM) and virtual design /construction experience on commercial, industrial, biotech, pharmaceutical, laboratory system design and pre-fabrication projects. Former employers include Weston & Sampson, AZ Corporation and Hart Design Group.
Rob works with design teams and subcontractors to develop and implement BIM Execution Plans. He also ensures optimal coordination of MEP systems from preconstruction through construction, startup, commissioning, occupancy and warranty. Rob enjoys spending time with his children in the outdoors, traveling, and 3D printing in his spare time.