- 1 year with Colantonio
- 20 years construction experience
- Boston College, BS in Geology
- USGBC LEED Accredited Professional
- OSHA 10 Hour Certification
- Procore Construction Project Management Software
- Prolog Project Management Software
- CPR and First Aid Certification
Marc Chen, LEED AP, Project Manager
Marc joined Colantonio in June 2017 with 19 years of project management experience on large-scale projects in the residential, laboratory/pharmaceutical, higher education, and hotel/mixed use markets. Former employers include Lend Lease (US) Construction LMB, Inc. and Skanska USA Building, Inc.
Marc manages the South Russell Street Parking Deck in Plymouth and is also on the project management team for the Massachusetts State House Historic Senate Chambers Renovation. He spends his free time with his wife and 3 toddlers, enjoying the outdoors. Any other spare time is spent organizing the garage for the latest round of kid’s toys/equipment.