Quality concrete work is crucial to the success of every construction project. Our ability to self-perform the concrete package gives us total control over cost, schedule, and quality of the work.
- Architectural Concrete
- Structural Walls and Slabs
- Place and Finish
- Sitework (Sidewalks, Handicap Ramps, Trash Enclosures, Drive Approaches, Curb and Gutter, Transformer Pads, Light Pole Bases)
“The Colantonio team was sensitive to the community context of the project as well. The library is on a very constricted site in a neighborhood surrounded by residences and small businesses. They consistently reached out to residents to update them on the work coming up and to make sure they understood what was happening and how it might affect them.”
Utile Architecture and Planning
Featured Concrete Projects
ELIOT UPPER SCHOOL
Gut renovation of a four-story, masonry and wood-frame building in the heart of the North End for the City of Boston.
The walls and foundation of the existing N. Bennett St School were maintained and held up by temporary shoring. The foundation work was completed on the postage stamp site inside the four existing walls that remained.
- Interior Strip Footings, Pad Footings, Grade Beams
- Underpinning of Existing Foundation
- Elevator Pit
- Stairtower Footings and Walls
- Slab On Grade, Stair Infills
- Exterior Sidewalks, Apron
FITCHBURG YARN WORKS
Gut renovation of the 182,500 square foot historic Nockege River Mill building for 96 units of mixed income housing for WinnCompanies.
- Interior Column Reinforcement
- Interior Stairtower Footings and Walls
- Elevator Pits
- Slab On Grade
- Exterior Retaining Wall Buttress Repair Reinforcement
- Exterior Sidewalks, Aprons
BETHANY HEALTH CARE CENTER ACTIVITIES ROOM ADDITION
$2 million addition to the elderly residential health care facility for the Sisters of St. Joseph, including flexible indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Strip Footings, Pad Footings, Walls and Pilasters
- Column and Pier
- Slab On Grade
- Exterior Walls and Base For Pavers