Assistant Project Manager
- Less than 1 year with Colantonio
- 3 Years Construction Experience
- University of Massachusetts Amherst, BS in Environmental Science
- MA Construction Supervisor License
- OSHA 30-Hour Safety Certification
- Arc GIS
- AIA contract drafting
- Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- MS Office Suite
Alex joined Colantonio in September 2022 with three years of project management experience in the A/E/C industry with former employers Creative Systems, Air Barrier Solutions and New England Hydropower. He is a strong collaborator with excellent communication skills, adept at coordinating schedules, maintaining project budgets and processing project documentation to keep his projects on track.
Alex is working on the Golda Meir House Project in Newton, an occupied expansion involving two additions of 68 units to an independent living facility. He spends his free time in nature, playing basketball, or with friends and family.