CSI CDT, Director of Marketing
- 11 years with Colantonio
- 11 years construction industry experience
- BS Business Administration, Suffolk University
- Certified Professional Services Marketer (SMPS)
- Certified Construction Documents Technologist (CSI)
- OSHA 10-Hour Safety Certification
Amy joined Colantonio in 2010 with a background in marketing and trust administration with former employers State Street Bank and the Brain Injury Association of Massachusetts. She develops and oversees the firm’s marketing initiatives, including website and social media content, press releases, proposals, special events, presentations, and preparing teams for project interviews.
Amy finds the construction industry fascinating. “To turn a set of plans into a beautiful building is a wonderful thing,” she says. “I appreciate what it takes to make it happen, and I have the deepest respect for my colleagues’ talents.” Amy relaxes by reading, cooking and taking long walks. She and her husband vacation on the Cape every summer with their children and large extended family.