Andrew Kantorski, CPHB
- Less than 1 year with Colantonio
- 11 years in construction
- Wentworth Institute of Technology, BS in Construction Management
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification
- Certified Passive House Builder
- Aerial Lift / Boom Lift Training
- On-Screen Take Off Software
- Primavera P3
- Microsoft Project
Andy joined Colantonio in March 2021 with 11 years of construction project management experience, including Massachusetts municipal projects. His background ranges from work on multi-unit residential buildings and college campuses to urban office high-rises and medical buildings throughout New England. Former employers include CTA Construction and Manganaro Northeast.
Andy is managing the new construction of Haywood House, 55 units of affordable housing for the Newton Housing Authority. He enjoys traveling with his wife to various destinations to attend concerts and to experience the local food, brewery & winery scenes. When home, he’s likely getting his hands dirty with a DIY project or out on a golf course.