Brian Heney, LEED AP
- Less than 1 year with Colantonio
- 20 years in architecture / construction
- USGBC LEED Accredited Professional
- Wentworth Institute of Technology, BS and AS in Architectural Engineering Technology
- Sage Estimating
- Planswift OnScreen Takeoff
- Insite SiteWork & Utility Estimating
Brian joined Colantonio in October 2021 with 20 years of experience in architecture, including roles as a Senior Associate / Production Manager, Project Leader, Job Captain and Designer / Drafter. His work has focused on Massachusetts K-12 school projects, ensuring the quality and timely delivery of all design and construction documents in compliance with Massachusetts State Building Authority requirements.
As preconstruction manager, Brian manages the overall flow of all preconstruction activities, including leading progress meetings, providing quality control on the bid documents, close coordination with the estimating team, and oversight of the overall process. Off hours, he enjoys being outdoors with his wife, two daughters and their dogs, typically on hikes, at the beach and at soccer fields, where he coaches both of his daughters travel teams. Brian also serves on the Medway Youth Soccer Board of Directors as the Director of Boys Travel Soccer and Treasurer.