Business Development & Marketing Specialist
- 4 years with Colantonio
- 4 years construction industry experience
- MBA, Focus of Family Entrepreneurship, F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business
- MSAP, Focus on Industrial Organizational Psychology, Sacred Heart University
- BA in Psychology, Fairfield University
- AGC of Massachusetts, Board Member 2021 – 2022
- AGC of MA Building Women in Construction, Chair 2021 – 2022
- OSHA 10-Hour Certification
- CPR and AED Certification
Briana joined her father’s company after exploring a career in the nonprofit sector. With a knack for solving puzzles, she was drawn to the construction process by spending months on a Colantonio job site appreciating how the work of the various subcontractors fit so perfectly together. She has since been learning how all departments function and work together to run a successful construction firm. As a member of the marketing team, Briana is taking on graphic design, website development and event planning projects.
Briana keeps busy by training for various races, traveling, volunteering with Big Brothers Big Sisters, and by exploring the City of Boston. As an MBA graduate from Babson College, she plans to use her education and experience to become a strong female leader in the construction industry.