- 2 years with Colantonio
- 25 years in construction
- Wentworth Institute of Technology, Construction Management Studies
- Mass Bay Community College, Associate of Arts Studies
- MA Unrestricted Construction Supervisors License
- MA Dept. of Public Safety 2A Hoisting License
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification
- UCANE Competent Person Training for Excavation
Chris joined Colantonio in 2019 with 23 years of experience in commercial, public and heavy highway construction. His main concentration has been on civil and concrete work as a project manager, general manager, supervisor and estimator. Chris continually strives to provide the best service and high-quality finished work while meeting tight schedules and budgets.
“I have high standards for myself and for those who work for me,” says Chris. “The hard work is all worth it when you see a project come together.” In his spare time, Chris enjoys camping, hiking and fishing with his family and friends.