CSI CDT, Vice President
- 6 years with Colantonio
- 17 years construction experience
- University of Massachusetts Amherst, BS in Building Materials and Wood Technology
- OSHA 10-Hour Safety Certification
- CSI Certified Construction Documents Technologist
- Timberline Estimating Software
- Planswift OnScreen Take-Off Software
- InSite SiteWork and Utility Estimating Software
Chris joined Colantonio in 2012 with 11 years of estimating and project management experience with previous employers EMJ Corporation, Pulte Homes and Mullaney Corporation. He has since been instrumental in the firm’s success in winning public contracts and in its expansion into the private mixed income/senior housing market. Chris helps develop and execute the firm’s strategic plans, and manages the Preconstruction and Estimating Team.
Chris believes that careful planning, detailed thinking, and a properly executed preconstruction process will make any project successful. “We are careful to control Colantonio’s growth to keep our volume at a manageable level,” he says. “This allows our Preconstruction Team to dedicate the time necessary to deliver the highest quality of estimating, planning, and scheduling services to each of our clients.”
Chris and his wife have two daughters under the age of four and one on the way. “What is ‘spare time’?”, he wants to know.