Senior Project Manager
- 4 years with Colantonio
- 16 years construction experience
- The Ohio State University, B.A. in Telecommunications and Electronic Media
- OSHA 10-Hour Safety Certification
- Procore Construction Management Software
- On-Screen Takeoff Software
Dave joined Colantonio in May 2016 with 12 years of experience in project management and estimating. His background includes historic restoration, retail and healthcare with former employers Dellbrook Construction, Callahan Construction Managers and McCourt Construction.
Dave is currently managing the occupied renovation of the Arthur O’Shea House for the Brookline Housing Authority. He recently completed the successful occupied renovation of the 199-unit Golda Meir House for 2Life Communities. Dave spends his weekends at his family’s camp in Maine with his wife and 3 children or coaching his sons’ lacrosse and baseball teams.