Assistant Project Manager
- Less than one year with Colantonio
- Wentworth Institute of Technology, BS in Construction Management
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification
- OSHA 10-Hour Certification
- Hazwoper 40-Hour Certification
- USACE Construction Quality Management for Contractors Training
- USACE EM3085 Safety Training
- Adobe Workfront
- Microsoft Office Suite
Derek joined Colantonio in March 2022 with 18 years of construction experience as a Project Manager, Superintendent, Estimator, Site Safety Officer, and Quality Control Officer. His work consists of high-end commercial landscape and hardscape projects, environmental remediation, design/build renovation and new construction projects with former employers Brightview Landscape Development, Green Leaf Construction, Charter Environmental Contracting and Diamond Contracting.
Derek is working on the 116 Norfolk Street Project, a gut renovation and addition for the Cambridge Housing Authority. He spends his free time doing anything outdoors, especially hiking and snowboarding, and traveling. He also enjoys restoring old cars and motorcycles and working on home improvement projects.