- 30 years with Colantonio
- 30 years construction experience
- Blue Hills Technical Institute, AS Civil/Structural Engineering
- MA Construction Supervisor, Carpenter, Class 2A and 1C Hoisting Licenses
- City of Boston Builder’s License
- CPR, First Aid and OSHA 30-Hour Certification
Gary has worked for Colantonio since 1989 and is deeply experienced with renovation and new construction work, particularly in the public sector. His projects include historical restorations, affordable housing, higher education, academic, municipal buildings and maintenance facilities. Gary consistently impresses owners (and fellow staff) with his ability to assess problem situations and offer viable solutions on the spot. He is currently overseeing the construction of the new Department of Public Works Facility in Medway.
New Superintendents and interns are routinely assigned to shadow Gary so that they learn from the best. “I can’t imagine doing anything else,” he says. “No two days are alike, and working for Fran is like working for family. I consider myself pretty lucky.” Fran’s only beef with Gary? “I have to force him to take a vacation!”, he says.