- Less than 1 year with Colantonio
- 26 Years of Construction Experience
- State University of New York, AS in Wood Products Technology
- MA Construction Supervisor License
- MA Hoisting Engineer License
- OSHA 30-Hour Safety Certification
- HAZWOPER Certification
- NFPA Hot Work Certification
- Basis Rigger/ Signal Person
- Scissor/Boom Lift Certification
- Microsoft Office Suite
Jim joined Colantonio in October 2022 with 26 years of commercial and residential construction experience. His background includes work as a project superintendent, field construction manager, and self-employed contractor specializing in fine finish carpentry. His former employers include NEI General Contracting, Pulte Homes and Astrum Solar.
Jim is overseeing the construction of the Fairbank Community Center project for the Town of Sudbury. Outside of work he enjoys skeet shooting, working in his yard and garden, entertaining friends and family at his tiki bar, and especially spending time with his wife, two children, and two Vizsla dogs.