- Less than 1 year with Colantonio
- 14 Years Construction Experience
- Wentworth Institute of Technology, BS in Construction Management
- MA Construction Supervisor License
- OSHA 30-Hour Safety Certification
- Microsoft Office Suite
Justin joined Colantonio in September 2022 with 14 years of commercial construction experience as an assistant superintendent on large multifamily housing projects and as an engineering technician in the field on the Franklin County Courthouse Project in Greenfield. His former employers include Cranshaw Construction and GZA GeoEnvironmental.
Justin is working on the Haywood House Project in Newton, a new 55-unit building designated for low and moderate-income seniors and persons with disabilities. Outside of work he enjoys traveling and spending time outdoors with his wife and three children. Their favorite activities include hiking, camping, skiing / snowboarding, and going to the beach.