Marc Chen, CPHB, LEED AP
- 5 years with Colantonio
- 24 years construction experience
- Boston College, BS in Geology
- USGBC LEED Accredited Professional
- OSHA 10 Hour Certification
- Certified Passive House Builder
- Procore Construction Project Management Software
- Prolog Project Management Software
- CPR and First Aid Certification
Marc joined Colantonio in June 2017 with 19 years of project management experience on large-scale projects in the residential, laboratory/pharmaceutical, higher education, and hotel/mixed use markets. Former employers include Lend Lease (US) Construction LMB, Inc. and Skanska USA Building, Inc.
Marc is currently managing a mixed use retail/restaurant renovation project for a confidential client. He spends his free time with his wife and 3 toddlers, enjoying the outdoors. Any other spare time is spent organizing the garage for the latest round of kid’s toys/equipment.