Michael McKeown, CM-Lean
- 21 years with Colantonio
- 29 years construction experience
- University of Maine Orono, BS Building Construction Management, AS Civil Engineering Technology
- BIM Certificate of Management, AGC of Massachusetts
- OSHA 10-Hour Safety Certification
- AGC Certificate of Management – Lean Construction
Mike was hired in 2001 with a solid background in estimating and project management with former employers Business Construction Corp., SMW Seiko Corporation and C-Q Construction. Specializing in occupied renovations, he’s used to solving problems quickly to keep projects on schedule. Mike’s favorite project was the challenging, double award-winning renovation of the D. Justin McCarthy Center at Framingham State University. “It was satisfying to work with a talented project team to transform a 30 year-old building into a more useful, accessible, state-of-the-art facility,” he says.
Mike juggles the demands of his job with coaching and/or attending his two sons’ baseball, basketball and flag football games. “One of the great things about working at Colantonio is the flexibility,” Mike says. “The firm values family time as much as my wife and I do. I rarely have to miss any of the boys’ activities.” The family makes sure to squeeze in their summer vacation to Cape Cod, too.