Nicholas Fragola, CRIS
- Less than 1 year with Colantonio
- 5 years of construction experience
- Keene State College, B.Sc. in Occupational Safety & Health
- OSHA 10-Hour Certification – Construction
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification – Construction
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification – General Industry
- OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPER Certification
- Construction Risk & Insurance Specialist (CRIS)
- First Aid/CPR Certification
- Bloodborne and Airborne Pathogens Certification
- Avian and Pandemic Influenza Planning and Preparedness
- EMS Professional’s Bystander Care Course
- Hazardous Materials Awareness Program
Nick joined Colantonio in March 2022 with five years of health and safety experience in a wide range of settings. His key safety skills include construction (all trades), industrial, electrical, fire, and workplace safety; hazardous materials; ergonomics; emergency first care, emergency response planning; and environmental health & safety. Nick demonstrates strong problem-solving, communication, time management, and leadership skills. His prior employers include John Moriarty & Associates, AECOM Hunt, and Triumvirate Environmental.
Nick develops, implements, and inspects Colantonio’s comprehensive safety programs on all projects from conception to completion, ensures compliance with all building and safety regulations and provides onsite training as needed. In his spare time, you can catch Nick on the golf course or traveling, and spending summers on Cape Cod.