Nick Bean, CPHB
- 9 years with Colantonio
- 14 years construction experience
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute, B.S. Management Engineering
- OSHA 10 and 30-Hour Safety Certification
- Certified Passive House Builder
- Timberline Estimating Software
- Planswift OnScreen Takeoff Software
- Insite SiteWork & Utility Estimating Software
Nick joined Colantonio with estimating and project management experience at Eggrock Modular Solutions. A proven go-getter, Nick worked during college breaks for Amory Engineers, J.H. Lynch & Sons, and Silva Engineering supporting project management in site work and building construction.
Nick is heavily involved in estimate development, plan reviews, budget management, procurement and logistics planning for the firm’s CM at Risk projects, and has extensive self-perform sitework estimating experience. “I like the team aspect of working with a bunch of different players,” he says. “Everyone has their own expertise to bring to the table, and we work hard to achieve a common goal.” Nick’s free time is devoted to his wife, two young daughters and the house, but he manages to squeeze in some occasional golf and hockey time, too.