- Less than 1 year with Colantonio
- 11 Years Construction Experience
- New England College of Business and Finance, AS in Business Administration
- Bridgewater State University, General Education Courses
- Construction Supervisors License
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification
- Hazwoper 40-Hour Certification
- MA – Lead Safe Renovator Supervisor Certification
Steve joined Colantonio in February 2023 with 11 years of construction and facility management experience. He served as a Construction Superintendent and Assistant Superintendent on commercial, higher ed, and mixed-use renovation projects with former employers NEI General Contracting and Walker Development. Most of his work has been in occupied settings.
Steve is working on the Agawam Village Project for the Ipswich Housing Authority. He loves spending his free time with his wife and three very energetic children Christopher, Lillian, and Anthony. When he is not with his family, Steve is either on the golf course or working on the never-ending honey-do list at his house.